With 20 years of experience, the auto accident attorneys at Miller & Ogorchock, SC provide aggressive legal representation and superb client service to individuals injured in accidents in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin.
Our Milwaukee car accident lawyers have significant, successful experience thoroughly investigating and building strong automobile accident cases for settlement or trial, if needed. We handle all types of vehicle accidents, including the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Multiple Vehicle Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Uninsured / Under Insured Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Train Crossing Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Get help from automobile accident attorneys in Milwaukee
In 2008, 605 people lost their lives in vehicle collisions in Wisconsin, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
While we all try to avoid getting into a car crash or truck wreck, they unfortunately happen. While some result in nothing more than a bent fender, some cause devastating injury and death. Our Milwaukee car crash injury lawyers have extensive practice with accidents resulting in serious injury including the following:
- Head or brain injuries: Motor vehicle injuries are the most common cause of traumatic brain injury (TBI). These injuries occur when either the head or brain encounters blunt or concussive force. The force can bruise, contort, and sever connective tissue in the brain.
- Cervical strain: Neck injuries—including whiplash, or hyperextension of the neck—occurs when forceful impact causes the head to whip back and forth, twisting and damaging ligaments, muscles, and the spinal column.
- Spinal or back injuries: Force generated in an motor vehicle accident can sever the spinal cord, which is the main thoroughfare of nerve messages in the body. Bone shards forced into the sensitive nerve tissue of the spinal column can result in permanent disability including loss of motor function, paraplegia, or quadriplegia.
- Broken bones: Sudden, crushing force snaps, contorts, twists, and dislocates the bony framework of the body, often causing painful, long-term injury. Despite reconstructive surgical techniques, permanent disability and discomfort can result from automobile accident injury.
- Lacerations: A common result of vehicle accidents, bruising, contusions, and cuts can cause serious internal bleeding or loss of blood requiring emergency medical care on the scene of an automobile accident.
From reviewing your case to achieving fair compensation on your claim in Milwaukee, we will protect your rights when you are injured through the wrongful or careless acts of other parties.
Contact experienced automobile accident lawyers in Milwaukee
Our injury lawyers have recovered million of dollars in compensation for clients injured in automobile, trucking, motorcycle, and other vehicle accidents. If you are injured, contact us online or call (414)-272-4100 to set up a free consultation.